Readers, welcome to our first impromptu and improvised episode of What Should I Read Next!
We told you last week that we were taking this week off, and we are—mostly. But I wanted to pop into your podcast feed today because I realized if I didn’t, I wouldn’t get a chance to tell you about our library class before it happens tomorrow, and I know we have legions of library lovers in our audience. And since we’re here, talking about books, I’m going to pounce on this opportunity to try something new—I want to tell you about One. Great. Book.
In today's episode, I tell you a little about my new class, Get More Out of Your Library.
I also tell share a small-world bookish story involving that photo above, and tell you about One Great Book for your TBR.
We hope you enjoy today's special episode! We'll be back next week with a new Tuesday edition of What Should I Read Next.
Sign up for the free WSIRN newsletter at https://whatshouldireadnextpodcast.com/newsletter.
• The Lola Quartet, by Emily St. John Mandel (Amazon | Barnes and Noble)
• Station Eleven, by Emily St. John Mandel (Amazon | Barnes and Noble)
• The Singer's Gun, by Emily St. John Mandel (Amazon | Barnes and Noble)
• Last Night in Montreal, by Emily St. John Mandel (Amazon | Barnes and Noble)
• What I Saw and How I Lied, by Judy Blundell (Amazon | Barnes and Noble)
• Sunburn, by Laura Lippman (Amazon | Barnes and Noble)
Of note: In today's episode, I discuss a "book flight." Click here to read what book flights are and how they work.
We promised you podcasts!
Readers, since we're taking the week off—or planned to—this week, I highly recommend listening to these terrific backlist episodes packed with titles for your summer reading enjoyment:
Readers, thanks for listening to today's offbeat episode. I'd love to hear your questions, comments, and reactions to today's One Great Book in comments!