Who we are
Our website address is: https://modernmrsdarcy.com. You may contact us by email at email@example.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- Google Analytics (Traffic Monitoring Services): https://policies.google.com/privacy
- ConvertKit (Email Marketing/Communication Services): https://convertkit.com/privacy/
- AdThrive (Advertising Services): https://www.adthrive.com/privacy/
- Google Adwords (Advertising Services): https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Commission Junction (Affiliate and Rewards Programs): https://www.conversantmedia.com/legal/privacy
- RewardStyle (Affiliate and Rewards Programs): https://www.rewardstyle.com/privacy
- She Is Media (Affiliate and Rewards Programs): http://sheismedia.com/privacy-policy/
- Impact Radius (Affiliate and Rewards Programs): https://impact.com/privacy-policy/
- Amazon (Affiliate and Rewards Programs): https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=468496
This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMedia (“CafeMedia”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and CafeMedia will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about CafeMedia’s data usage, click here: www.cafemedia.com/publisher-advertising-privacy-policy
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Our hosting provider monitors traffic and maintains logs including IP addresses for performance and security reasons.
Who we share your data with
We use several services to manage our checkout process for registering new members and processing purchases in the shop.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
We will only use your data in ways you might reasonably expect and only collect the minimum amount to reduce any privacy impact. If you choose to however, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you or you can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How to contact us
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Modern Mrs Darcy
Attn: Privacy Officer
PO Box 7263
Louisville, KY 40257