It's Tuesday, and time for a new episode of What Should I Read Next!
Our guest today is Tiffany King, an online friend you might know from her wonderful food blog, Eat At Home. Tiffany is a busy woman -- a homeschool mom for 19 years, and the creator of her own business -- so when she reads, she craves something cozy and comforting. "“I don’t tend to go really deep with my fiction," she says, "and I don’t feel bad about that."
If you love comforting fiction with mouth-watering culinary themes, today's episode is just for you. Grab a snack and join us!
Books discussed in this episode:
Some links are affiliate links, which means at no extra cost to you, you support what we do here on What Should I Read Next. More details here.
• Fried Green Tomates at the Whistle Stop Cafe, by Fannie Flagg
• The Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Pie Society, by Mary Ann Shaffer & Annie Barrows
• The Sweet Life in Paris, by David Lebovitz
• At Home in Mitford, by Jan Karon
• The Help, by Kathryn Stockett
• Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn
• The Boys in the Boat, by Daniel James Brown
• Italian For Beginners, by Kristen Harmel
• The Sweetness of Forgetting, by Kristen Harmel
• Babette's Feast, by Isak Dinesen
• Major Pettigrew's Last Stand, by Helen Simonson
Close5 is an eBay marketplace that lets you buy and sell with other users nearby. It’s hyper local: buyers get to set the distance they want to browse in, so you only see items as far as YOU are willing to meet or pick up.
Download Close5 for free in the Apple app store or Google play store today so you can turn your clutter into cash.
Prep Dish is a healthy subscription-based meal planning service. When you sign up, you’ll receive an email every week with a grocery list and instructions for prepping your meals ahead of time. After a couple of hours on the weekend, you’ll have all of your meals ready for the entire week. Choose from gluten-free, paleo, auto-immune protocol, or the Whole 30-compliant reset plan.
Prep Dish’s founder Allison is giving What Should I Read next listeners a free two-week trial. To get started and get this amazing deal click here to go the PrepDish site and use the code READNEXT to get your free two-week trial. You can’t beat that!
Do YOU have an idea for what Tiffany should read next? Tell us in comments!