It's Tuesday, and time for a new episode of What Should I Read Next!
Our guest today is Tiffany King, an online friend you might know from her wonderful food blog, Eat At Home. Tiffany is a busy woman -- a homeschool mom for 19 years, and the creator of her own business -- so when she reads, she craves something cozy and comforting. "“I don’t tend to go really deep with my fiction," she says, "and I don’t feel bad about that."
If you love comforting fiction with mouth-watering culinary themes, today's episode is just for you. Grab a snack and join us!
Books discussed in this episode:
Some links are affiliate links, which means at no extra cost to you, you support what we do here on What Should I Read Next. More details here.
• Fried Green Tomates at the Whistle Stop Cafe, by Fannie Flagg
• The Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Pie Society, by Mary Ann Shaffer & Annie Barrows
• The Sweet Life in Paris, by David Lebovitz
• At Home in Mitford, by Jan Karon
• The Help, by Kathryn Stockett
• Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn
• The Boys in the Boat, by Daniel James Brown
• Italian For Beginners, by Kristen Harmel
• The Sweetness of Forgetting, by Kristen Harmel
• Babette's Feast, by Isak Dinesen
• Major Pettigrew's Last Stand, by Helen Simonson