It’s Tuesday, and time for a new episode of What Should I Read Next!
If you love comforting fiction with mouth-watering culinary themes, today’s episode is just for you. Grab a snack and join us!
Books discussed in this episode:
Some links are affiliate links. More details here.
• Fried Green Tomates at the Whistle Stop Cafe, by Fannie Flagg
• The Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Pie Society, by Mary Ann Shaffer & Annie Barrows
• The Sweet Life in Paris, by David Lebovitz
• At Home in Mitford, by Jan Karon
• The Help, by Kathryn Stockett
• Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn
• The Boys in the Boat, by Daniel James Brown
• Italian For Beginners, by Kristen Harmel
• The Sweetness of Forgetting, by Kristen Harmel
• Babette’s Feast, by Isak Dinesen
• Major Pettigrew’s Last Stand, by Helen Simonson