Mother’s Day is not a big deal at my house, although I’m actually looking forward to it this year. For years, Mother’s Day was a really big deal for my husband, because Mother’s Day rivaled Christmas and Easter for the crowds and the crazy at the church where he worked for many years.
We’ve never made a big deal out of Mother’s Day gifts at my house, whether we’re giving them or getting them. If I do float out a wish list, I’ll usually ask for a special version of something I use anyway (like the coffee or the candle) or an inexpensive splurge (like the bracelet).
1. Ponza zig-zag canape plate, $8, Anthropologie.
2. Kampala with love necklace, $48, Noonday.
3. Ocean view bracelet, $18, lisa leonard designs (from her new fair trade line!).
4. Kicking Horse coffee, $27 for 2.2 pounds, Amazon.com
5. Trapp candle in Bob’s Flower Shoppe, $22, Amazon.com
This post contains my affiliate links. Thanks for supporting my blog!
Do you give (or get) Mother’s Day gifts? What’s on your list this year?