Links I love:
• Kate Middleton gives birth to a baby girl. Congrats, Will and Kate! I can’t wait to see the pictures and hear the name. (London bookies say the odds are on Alice or Charlotte.)
• Baby has sinking feeling … This made me laugh out loud.
• Shopping at Anthropologie with Marie Kondo. I found The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up hugely inspirational and more than a little bonkers. This shopping trip is more interesting than bonkers. Worth a read if you love shopping, and more so if you hate it.
• Happy Derby Day! Here’s your cheat sheet. It’s from the LA Times, but they know what they’re talking about: “If you’re a woman, please wear a hat of outrageous proportions.” Exactly. (Dead serious.)
What I’m reading:
• Claire of the Sea Light by Edwidge Danticat. I’ve been meaning to read this for a while. (I think I say that every week.)
On the blog:
The redesign, finally! Go check it out and poke around. Full tour coming Monday.
Have a great weekend!