For years I’ve been sending out daily emails letting you know about great deals on great ebooks, which makes it extra fun to let you know my book I’d Rather Be Reading is among them.
• You have more books than bookshelves,
• You’ve put so many books in your passenger seat that your car thinks they’re a human in need of a seat belt,
• You have strong feelings about dust jackets,
• You’re on a first name basis with your favorite authors (who you haven’t met and who are also possibly dead),
• Your earliest rebellion against authority involved reading under the covers with a flashlight,
then this book of essays on the delights and dilemmas of the reading life is for you. (I even dedicated it to you!)
One recent reviewer wrote, “I love knowing that there are other bookworms out there that find so much joy in reading that they would literally rather be doing just that instead of anything else. Anne really captures the day-to-day thoughts and struggles of a reader. ”
If you’ve been thinking about adding this book to your digital library, you’re not likely to find a better price to do it than today, so don’t wait!
P.S. Already enjoyed I’d Rather Be Reading? THANK YOU! Share with your fellow book lovers, leave a review, or be a little book bossy and tell a friend in need of a great read.
P.P.S. Follow me on BookBub for more information on sales of my books.