It's Tuesday, which means a new episode of What Should I Read Next!
Today’s guest is Amy Johnson. Amy grew up in a big family in a small town in rural Colorado. (How small was that town? Amy says there were literally more books in her home than people in her town.) These days, Amy lives in Salt Lake City with her family, and describes herself as an ISTJ Type A Upholder. She’s read a ton, and choosing books for her was a joy and a challenge.
Books discussed in this episode:
Some links are affiliate links, which means at no extra cost to you, you support what we do here on What Should I Read Next. More details here.
• The Boys in the Boat by James Daniel Brown
• Navigating Early by Claire Vanderpool
• Moon Over Manifest by Claire Vanderpool
• Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
• State of Wonder by Ann Patchett
• Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
• Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
• Peter Nimble and His Fantastic Eyes by Jonathan Auxier
• The Monuments Men: Allied Heroes, Nazi Thieves and the Greatest Treasure Hunt in History by Robert M. Edsel
• Neither Here Nor There: Travels in Europe by Bill Bryson
• When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalinithi
• The One-in-a-Million Boy by Monica Wood
• Seabiscuit: An American Legend by Laura Hillenbrand
• Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption by Laura Hillenbrand
• The Marvels by Brian Selznick
• The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
• Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë