It's Tuesday, which means a new episode of What Should I Read Next!
Today’s guest is Tim Gardner. Tim's wife Emily contacted me and asked if I could do a little literary matchmaking for Tim. They'd both realized that a little reading break at the end of the work day made for a smoother transition between work and home, but he wasn't sure what to read next.
Books discussed in this episode:
Some links are affiliate links, which means at no extra cost to you, you support what we do here on What Should I Read Next. More details here.
• Ultramarathon Man: Confessions of an All-Night Runner by Dean Karnazes
• Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Coast Trail by Cheryl Strayed
• Know When to Hold 'Em: The High Stakes Game of Fatherhood by John Blase
• A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
• Born to Run: A Hidden Tribe, Superathletes, and the Greatest Race the World Has Never Seen by Christopher McDougal
• Into Thin Air: A Personal Account of the Mt. Everest Disaster by Jon Krakauer
• The Hot Zone: The Terrifying True Origins of the Ebola Virus by Richard Preston
• The Wild Trees: A Story of Passion and Daring by Richard Preston
• The Barefoot Bandit: The True Tale of Colton Harris-Moore, New American Outlaw by Bob Friel
Today's episode is sponsored by Ibotta.
Ibotta is the hot new app that puts cash in your pocket every time you shop. No promo codes, no coupons. Download the Ibotta app for free from the app store and get $10 just for trying it with the code READ.
Today's episode is also sponsored by Audible.
Audible.com is offering What Should I Read Next listeners a free 30 day trial membership. Click here to start your free trial today.
That audiobook I mentioned just finishing? It was When We Were the Kennedys: A Memoir from Mexico, Maine by Monica Wood. You can try it or any of Audible's 250,000+ titles at Audible.com.
Do YOU have an idea for what Tim should read next? Tell us in comments!