It's Tuesday, which means a new episode of What Should I Read Next!
Today’s guest is Tim Gardner. Tim's wife Emily contacted me and asked if I could do a little literary matchmaking for Tim. They'd both realized that a little reading break at the end of the work day made for a smoother transition between work and home, but he wasn't sure what to read next.
Books discussed in this episode:
Some links are affiliate links. More details here.
• Ultramarathon Man: Confessions of an All-Night Runner by Dean Karnazes
• Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Coast Trail by Cheryl Strayed
• Know When to Hold 'Em: The High Stakes Game of Fatherhood by John Blase
• A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
• Born to Run: A Hidden Tribe, Superathletes, and the Greatest Race the World Has Never Seen by Christopher McDougal
• Into Thin Air: A Personal Account of the Mt. Everest Disaster by Jon Krakauer
• The Hot Zone: The Terrifying True Origins of the Ebola Virus by Richard Preston
• The Wild Trees: A Story of Passion and Daring by Richard Preston
• The Barefoot Bandit: The True Tale of Colton Harris-Moore, New American Outlaw by Bob Friel