It's Tuesday, which means a new episode of What Should I Read Next!
Today’s guest is Malisa Price. Malisa is a mom of two who lives in Raleigh, and she’s a regular reader who does it for the love of it, not for her job, although not that long ago she didn’t consider herself a reader at all. We talk about her tipping point, her taste, and her attempts to branch out with her reading in today’s episode.
Books discussed in this episode:
• My Life in France by Julia Child
• Love Does by Bob Goff
• The Happiness Project: Or, Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun by Gretchen Rubin
• Cinder by Marissa Meyer
• Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
• Better Than Before: What I Learned About Making and Breaking Habits--to Sleep More, Quit Sugar, Procrastinate Less, and Generally Build a Happier Life by Gretchen Rubin
• Winter by Marissa Meyer
• The Real Thing: Lessons on Love and Life from a Wedding Reporter's Notebook by Ellen McCarthy
• Happiness for Beginners by Katherine Center
• Into Thin Air: A Personal Account of the Mt. Everest Disaster by Jon Krakauer
• Love Walked In by Marisa de los Santos
Also mentioned in this episode:
Today's episode is sponsored by Ibotta.
Ibotta is the hot new app that puts cash in your pocket every time you shop. No promo codes, no coupons. Download the Ibotta app for free from the app store and get $10 just for trying it with the code READ.
Do YOU have an idea for what Malisa should read next? Tell us in comments!