It's Tuesday, which means a new episode of What Should I Read Next!
Today’s guest is Malisa Price. Malisa is a mom of two who lives in Raleigh, and she’s a regular reader who does it for the love of it, not for her job, although not that long ago she didn’t consider herself a reader at all. We talk about her tipping point, her taste, and her attempts to branch out with her reading in today’s episode.
Books discussed in this episode:
Some links are affiliate links. More details here.
• My Life in France by Julia Child
• Love Does by Bob Goff
• The Happiness Project: Or, Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun by Gretchen Rubin
• Cinder by Marissa Meyer
• Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
• Better Than Before: What I Learned About Making and Breaking Habits--to Sleep More, Quit Sugar, Procrastinate Less, and Generally Build a Happier Life by Gretchen Rubin
• Winter by Marissa Meyer
• The Real Thing: Lessons on Love and Life from a Wedding Reporter's Notebook by Ellen McCarthy
• Happiness for Beginners by Katherine Center
• Into Thin Air: A Personal Account of the Mt. Everest Disaster by Jon Krakauer
• Love Walked In by Marisa de los Santos
Also mentioned in this episode: