It's Tuesday, which means a new episode of What Should I Read Next!
We discuss the inner battle between reading what you love and reading what you feel like you should love. I recommend three bittersweet books that Jacey can enjoy without second-guessing herself about her taste.
Books Discussed in this Episode
Books mentioned in this episode:
Some links are affiliate links. More details here.
• Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
• Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls
• Bittersweet: Thoughts on Change, Grace, and Learning the Hard Way by Shauna Niequist
• Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
• Everyone is Beautiful: A Novel by Katherine Center
• Fates and Furies: A Novel by Lauren Groff
• Just Mercy: A Story of Justice and Redemption by Bryan Stevenson
• The Unfortunates: A Novel by Sophie McManus
• A Homemade Life: Stories and Recipes from My Kitchen Table by Molly Wizenberg
• The Road by Cormac McCarthy
• Ursula, Under by Ingrid Hill