Links I love:
• “All About the Books, No Trouble” from the Nashville Public Library, who’s got all the right books in all the right places.
• Can you guess the famous book from the first line? (13/15. So, mostly.)
• This grant gives writers time to read. Oh, to be a New Zealander.
• Keeping heirloom apples alive is like a chain letter. (Related: this incredible Tree of 40 Fruit.)
• No, I don’t want to read your self-published book. Interesting insights into the world of publishing from a reviewer who receives 150 books a day to review.
Most popular from the blog:
• My favorite cookbooks. (The comments on this are a gold mine. Get ready to take notes.)
• Are you a savorer or a speed reader? More wonderful comments—from both sides.
• 39 stocking stuffers that will actually be appreciated, don’t feel like a waste of money, and won’t be broken/destroyed/forgotten by New Years. I don’t usually share old posts here, but this one got an insane amount of traffic starting October 1. This concerns me a bit—there’s still 82 days till Christmas!
Have a great weekend!