My favorite finds from around the web:
• The magical key to doing it all. “Define your “all,” do those things, and start getting comfortable dropping the rest.”
• No cabin needed: how to write a book in 3 months while living your normal life. Not just for writers: “The idea that you need to go off to a cabin for solitude is a myth.”
• Definitive proof Kate Middleton only wears 7 things. “Kate Middleton has style. Or should we say, a style. Consistently spotted in the same silhouettes, color schemes, and hemline (singular; there is generally one hemline), she has the penultimate work uniform.”
• Fear is boring, and other tips for living a creative life. Liz Gilbert’s 11 best pieces of advice on living a meaningfully creative life.
The Mrs Meyer’s deal is back!
Every once in a while Grove Collaborative (formerly known as ePantry) brings me a crazy good offer to share with my readers and that time is now. Through Tuesday (or until these kits are gone, and they go fast) new customers get a FREE Mrs Meyer’s cleaning kit (pictured above) in the spring scent of their choice.
The kit includes:
• Mrs Meyer’s spring hand soap (in your favorite scent—we love the lilac)
• Mrs. Meyer’s spring dish soap (in your favorite scent)
• Grove Collaborative glass spray bottle
• Grove Collaborative walnut scrubber sponges
New customers, click here to reserve your kit before they’re gone.
Existing customers, there’s something for you, too: a beautiful glass spray bottle. Click this link to get yours!
On the blog:
Two years ago: For the Janeite who ran out of Austen novels
Three years ago: A dissenting opinion on the IKEA Ektorp sofa
Four years ago: What the craft of storytelling teaches us about life
Have a great weekend!