What a week. During times like these I’m grateful for interesting reads and fun things to delight, distract, and occupy the mind. I hope you enjoy this weekend’s assortment.
My favorite finds from around the web:
- Toni Morrison’s Personal Library Is Now Available to Purchase. What a treasure!
- A Glance at Daily Life Among the Caretakers of Britain’s Small Islands. Breathtakingly beautiful.
- Isn’t this t-shirt that a team member wore to this week’s meeting just perfect?
- A reader suggested this recipe in the comments on the kitchen faves post. We made it and it was so good! We are totally making it again.
- The Age of the Whimsical Indie Literary Adaptation Is Upon Us. “These films play on our nostalgia for the past while slyly reminding us of its drawbacks.”
- Key cozy piece in a work-from-home uniform?
- How Sharing Food Can Strengthen Communities. “Wherever our table was and whatever it looked like, what mattered most was that it brought us together.”
- 25 Things Book Lovers Will Absolutely Drool Over This Fall. Loved seeing I’d Rather Be Reading included in this post!
- Don’t Be Weird About Cast Iron. All in favor of more people cooking with cast iron!
Last weekend to vote!
Don’t miss these posts:
- 25 family sagas that will sweep you away. With the holidays approaching, now is the perfect time to pick up an engrossing story about complicated families.
- 15 bookish gifts for kids who love to read. An updated kid gift guide is coming soon!
Have a great weekend!