Readers, my book Don’t Overthink It: Make Easier Decisions, Stop Second-Guessing, and Bring More Joy to Your Life is coming out soon! I can’t wait to get it in your hands. It’s been a joy to hear feedback from early readers, and I’ve also loved hearing how reading the book—or even listening to one chapter—is changing the way you live your life.
Now that the release date is right around the corner, it’s time to tell you about the exciting preorder bonuses I’ve put together for you.
The book comes out March 3, but I would be so grateful if you would preorder it now. That’s because in today’s publishing landscape, preorders are more important than ever.
When you preorder a book, it lets retailers know readers are interested, which means they order copies for release day. Your preorder lets publishers know how many copies to print, and greatly impacts buzz, marketing, and media coverage. If you’re inclined to buy the book, preordering now would be so helpful.
As an added incentive, I’ve worked with my publisher to offer everyone who preorders the book (in any format) these fantastic preorder bonuses that are absolutely free to you.
About the preorder bonuses
When you preorder the book and fill out the form at overthinkbook.com, you get the following free bonuses—and you get two of them prior to the book’s release date!
- The free digital Don’t Overthink It course, created as a companion to the book. So many people are ordering this book because they struggle with overthinking, so I don’t want you to have to wait until March 3 to learn effective tools and strategies to help you overcome it! This course gives you instant help and gratification. It will be delivered straight to your inbox mid-January.
- The free audiobook edition of Don’t Overthink It. Order the print or ebook version of Don’t Overthink It and get the audiobook version for free when the audiobook is released. This is your only opportunity to get two formats for the price of one.
- The free ebook of I’d Rather Be Reading. As an extra bonus, readers who preorder get my second book about the delights and dilemmas of the reading life for free!
When you preorder the book and fill out the form at overthinkbook.com, you’ll also be the first to receive an invitation to join the launch team. Those invites are going out soon so don’t wait to preorder and claim your bonuses.
How to preorder
There are three ways to preorder Don’t Overthink It. Pick the one that’s right for you. Don’t overthink it! (Sorry, I couldn’t help myself.)
1. Preorder from your favorite on or offline retailer.
Pre-order Don’t Overthink It wherever new books are sold, including your favorite independent bookstore; most make it easy to preorder online or by phone. (Use this ISBN: 9780801094460.)
2. Preorder a signed copy from Carmichael’s Bookstore.
I’m thrilled to be able to offer signed copies of Don’t Overthink It through my local independent bookstore. Click here to order online, or call the store at 502-896-6950 to order by phone.
3. Order a deluxe MMD Book Club Spring Bundle featuring Don’t Overthink It through Page 1 Books.
This bundle includes a paperback copy of all three spring Book Club selections, including March selection Don’t Overthink It, plus a “Don’t Overthink It” mug from Carrot Top Paper Shop, a “Don’t Overthink It” notepad and pen from Public School Paper Co, a midi-booksleeve from Happy Go Lovely Sleeves, and a cute bud vase with daisy.
Click here to order your Page 1 Book Club Bundle. As with previous Book Club bundles, quantities are limited, and when they’re gone, they’re gone.
How to claim your bonuses:
After you preorder, take your receipt and go to OverthinkBook.com. Scroll down and enter your name and address under “claim your free bonuses.” (If you don’t take this step, we can’t deliver you your bonuses, so make sure you fill out the form!)
That’s it! You should get a confirmation email almost immediately, and you’ll receive the pre-publication bonuses just as soon as they’re ready in mid-January.
Thanks for reading, and thanks so much for your support of Don’t Overthink It!
P.S. In the next two weeks we’re posting information here on the blog about the launch team and book tour events. If you’re not subscribed to blog updates, click here to do that now so you don’t miss this information. Thanks!