Tonight’s the night! I’m teaching an online class in the MMD Book Club called Bullet Journaling for Book Lovers, and it’s an hour-long look at how to use this analog tool to get more out of your reading life.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Bullet journaling basics: I’ll briefly explain how a bullet journal works, so newbies won’t be left in the dust.
- Tools! I’ll share favorite journals, pens, and pencils, and the various extras journalers use to add flair and functionality to their journals.
- Customization. I’ll show examples of simple and complex bullet journal methods, and explore the basic and over-the-top ways people design and decorate their journals, with an emphasis on the reading life.
- Real readers, real journals. I’ll share oodles of examples of how actual readers are using their bullet journals to organize, inspire, beautify, and maximize their reading lives. We’ll discuss more than a dozen ways to use your bullet journal specifically for your reading life. We’ll also cover how to use bullet journal techniques to take notes outside your journal.
- A practical get-started guide. We’ll send you on your way with specific next steps to put into practice.
That class is happening tonight—Wednesday, January 18 at 8:00 p.m. EST. (It will be available on replay so you can watch anytime; the advantage of being there live is you’ll have the opportunity to ask questions.) The class is free for MMD Book Club members ($10/month, no obligation, cancel whenever you wish).
The class will be available to non-members for individual purchase beginning next week for a non-member price of $15.
After tonight, doors to the MMD Book Club are closing to new members. We’ll re-open to new members on April 25.
Want to join us?
• If you’re an MMD Book Club member, you don’t need to do anything. You’re all set.
• Want to join the MMD Book Club? Do so right here.
• Have a question you want me to address in the class? Leave a comment below.
I hope you can join us!