It's Tuesday, and you know what that means - a new episode of What Should I Read Next!
I'm so happy to welcome friend and fellow podcaster Erik Fisher to the show today! Erik is known as the productivity guru because of his wonderful podcast Beyond the To Do List, which was one of the first podcasts I ever listened to. (It was also the very first podcast I ever appeared on!)
Erik's also a big reader, and in this episode we talk about how he’s made the switch back to paper books, how he hates to waste time on bad books, and of course, what he should read next.
Books discussed in this episode:
Some links are affiliate links. More details here.
• Being Mortal: Medicine & What Matters in the End, by Atul Gawande
• The Enneagram: A Christian Perspective, by Richard Rohr
• Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less, by Greg McKeown
• Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity, by David Allen
• Hatching Twitter: A True Story of Money, Power, Friendship, and Betrayal, by Nick Bilton
• How To Be Here: A Guide to Creating A Life Worth Living, by Rob Bell
• I Wear the Black Hat: Grappling with Villains (Real & Imagined), by Chuck Klosterman
• The Complete Jane Austen, by Jane Austen
• A Million Miles in a Thousand Years, by Donald Miller
• The Road Back to You: An Enneagram Journey to Self-Discovery, by Ian Morgan Cron and Suzanne Stabile
• The Complete Sherlock Holmes Vol I, & Vol II, by Arthur Conan Doyle
• Magic Lessons, Elizabeth Gilbert's podcast