It’s Tuesday, which means a new episode of What Should I Read Next!
Today’s guest is Stacey Loscalzo, a mother of two girls, book reviewer for Great New Books., and former reading specialist in New Jersey, just outside New York City. Stacey always has a book going, and she’s looking for titles that will compel her to READ when she has ten minutes to spare—instead of checking Facebook.
Like most guests, she had a terrible time narrowing it down to three favorites, and I had so many ideas for her I had just as hard a time narrowing down my recommendations, but we figure it out.
Books discussed in this episode:
Some links are affiliate links. More details here.
• A Window Opens by Elisabeth Egan
• Before the Fall by Noah Hawley
• The One-in-a-Million Boy by Monica Wood
• The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
• Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
• Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
• Modern Lovers by Emma Straub
• Enchanted Islands by Allison Amend
• The Swans of Fifth Avenue: A Novel by Melanie Benjamin
• The Aviator’s Wife: A Novel by Melanie Benjamin
• The Paris Wife: A Novel by Paula McLain
• Love and Other Ways of Dying: Essays by Michael Paterniti
• The Telling Room: A Tale of Love, Betrayal, Revenge, and the World’s Greatest Piece of Cheese by Michael Paterniti
• The Expats: A Novel by Chris Pavone