It’s Tuesday, which means a new episode of What Should I Read Next!
Today I’m talking with Breanne Mosher, a self-described history nerd and travel lover who lives in Nova Scotia with her family. She documents her family’s adventures (with beautiful photos) at This Vintage Moment, where she explores the everyday extraordinary. Connect with her on her blog and Instagram.
Books discussed in this episode:
Some links are affiliate links. More details here.
• A Homemade Life by Molly Wizenberg
• The Emily Starr Collection by L. M. Montgomery
• Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
• Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
• Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Gary Mckeown
• Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
• The Knockoff by Lucy Sykes and Jo Piazza
• Jane Steele by Lyndsay Faye
• The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh
• Astonish Me by Maggie Shipstead