It's finally happening! Today we have a very special episode: we're chatting again with six guests from the first ten episodes of the show to find out what they actually did read next. What books did they read? What did they think about them? And what books are they still resisting, and why?
This episode is tons of fun—I hope you enjoy it as much I enjoyed making it. And don't worry: I promise I won't make you wait so long for the next special episode where we check in with our favorite guests.
Previous episodes we're circling back to:
• Ep 1: Books that inspire crying jags and sleepless nights (in the best sense) with Jamie Golden
• Ep 2: Perils of high expectations and characters that you can root for with Sarah Korhnak
• Ep 5: Raising readers, books that find you, and making the library people hate you with Deidra Riggs
• Ep 7: Books that uplift and inspire, the books that “hook” you, and filling the Brown Girls’ Bookshelf with Osheta Moore
• Ep 8: The power of books, English major favorites, and what makes a great YA novel with Preston Yancey
• Ep 9: The reality of bookworm problems with Leigh Kramer
Also mentioned in this episode: