It’s Tuesday, which means a new episode of What Should I Read Next!
Deidra and I discuss her wonderful childhood memories of reading, why she chose one of the greatest writers of all time as her “hated” book, how the right book just finds you sometimes, and why she’s on the naughty list at her local library.
Books discussed in this episode:
Some links are affiliate links. More details here.
• The Flowers in the Attic by V. C. Andrews
• These is my Words by Nancy Turner
• Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson
• Bossypants by Tina Fey
• My Name is Resolute by Nancy Turner
• The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd
• Life in Motion by Misty Copeland
• A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
Also mentioned in this episode:
• FORWARD: A book club to help move the conversation … forward.