It's Tuesday, which means a new episode of What Should I Read Next!
Seth and I have a great conversation about reading as escape, how we both hate so many books, first editions clubs, reading for the morning/noon/and night, and, of course, what he should read next.
Books Discussed in this Episode
Books mentioned in this episode:
Some links are affiliate links. More details here.
• All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
• The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway
• The Bone Clocks by David Mitchell
• Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell
• Among the Ten Thousand Things by Julia Pierpont
• Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
• Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee
• Coming Clean by Seth Haines
• To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
• Addiction and Virtue: Beyond the Models of Disease and Choice by Kent Dunnington
• Slade House by David Mitchell
• City on Fire by Garth Risk Hallberg
• The Book of Strange New Things by Michel Faber
• Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut
• Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng
• A God in Ruins by Kate Atkinson
• Life After Life by Kate Atkinson