What are you up to this weekend? It’s supposed to be cool and rainy here, which means great reading and baking weather. I’ll try and make the most of it.
My favorite finds from around the web:
- Nicola and David Yoon Launch YA Romance Imprint Starring Heroes of Color. Intriguing development.
- Over the moon to see Jacqueline Woodson and N.K. Jemisin named 2020 MacArthur fellows. I cannot wait to read the works that emerge as a result of these well-deserved grants.
- Does anyone else completely forget what’s in their cool-weather wardrobe during the warmer months? I totally forgot about these favorite jeans and I’ve been wearing them nonstop ever since I dug them out of the back of my closet last week.
- ‘Pride and Prejudice’ Miniseries With Colin Firth Turns 25: Which Adaptation Is Best? First of all, 25 years?! Second of all, the BBC version is clearly the best.
- Your guide to making big decisions right now. Great tips.
- Hollywood has gobbled up book rights during the pandemic. Here’s why. This makes sense.
- Barefoot in Quarantine: Ina Garten has served up comfort and cocktails for decades. We need that more than ever. Thank goodness for Ina.
- V.E. Schwab’s Novel ‘Invisible Life of Addie LaRue’ Getting Film Adaptation at eOne (EXCLUSIVE). Very exciting news!
- This flour sack dish towel made me laugh.
- The 20 Best Advent Calendars for 2020. See any you have to have?
Don’t miss these posts:
- My new little book page pumpkin. Here’s a seasonal craft for your weekend!
- 10 things I learned on book tour. Memories.
Have a great weekend!