I’m experimenting with ways to share great links more often than in my monthly What I’m Into post, and more reliably than Facebook has proven to deliver. Let me know what you think.
via Zits comics
• You are not late. A must-read for entrepreneurs.
• This ingenious alarm clock would definitely get me out of bed in the morning.
• Be quick but don’t hurry, play lots of Monopoly, go for the selfie, and other life advice from Malcolm Gladwell.
• Want to be a better person? Take a walk in the park.
• 9 keys to crafting a killer blog post. 1500 words, I had no idea. (Not happening. But still good to know.)
• Austen heroines as fortune hunters? Hardly. But I still appreciated this look at the economics of Jane Austen.
Best of MMD:
• You asked, I answered: here’s how I find great Kindle deals.
• Like Norah Jones, I take the long way home.
• Seeking: a fabulous series to fill up your TBR list. (Great comments on this one.)
• Spinning out. Most likely to draw empathetic nods from introverts and HSPs.
• I love my ebooks, but sometimes only real paper will do.
Have a great Sunday!