It's Tuesday, which means a new episode of What Should I Read Next!
Seth and I have a great conversation about reading as escape, how we both hate so many books, first editions clubs, reading for the morning/noon/and night, and, of course, what he should read next.
Books Discussed in this Episode
Some links are affiliate links, which means at no extra cost to you, you support what we do here on What Should I Read Next. More details here.
• All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
• The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway
• The Bone Clocks by David Mitchell
• Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell
• Among the Ten Thousand Things by Julia Pierpont
• Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
• Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee
• Coming Clean by Seth Haines
• To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
• Addiction and Virtue: Beyond the Models of Disease and Choice by Kent Dunnington
• Slade House by David Mitchell
• City on Fire by Garth Risk Hallberg
• The Book of Strange New Things by Michel Faber
• Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut
• Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng
• A God in Ruins by Kate Atkinson
• Life After Life by Kate Atkinson