It's Tuesday, which means a new episode of What Should I Read Next!
Our guest today is Katherine Willis Pershey. Katherine is a friend whose taste I trust: she's recommended several excellent titles to me over the years (and we talk about a handful of those in this episode). Today it's my turn to do the recommending. If you love books that dive into human nature, authors that approach serious subjects through the back door, a good redemption story, or just excellent storytelling, there's sure to be a book for you in today's episode.
Books discussed in this episode:
• Any Day a Beautiful Change: A Story of Faith and Family, by Katherine Willis Pershey
• Very Married: Field Notes On Love & Fidelity, by Katherine Willis Pershey
• Consider The Birds, by Debbie Blue
• Ursula Under, by Ingrid Hill
• The Ghost Map, by Steven Johnson
• The Virgin Suicides, by Jeffrey Eugenides
• Middlesex, by Jeffrey Eugenides
• The Marriage Plot, by Jeffrey Eugenides
• Brown Girl Dreaming, by Jacqueline Woodson
• The Telling Room, by Michael Paterniti
• The Age of Miracles, by Karen Thompson Walker
• All The Bright Places, by Jennifer Niven
• We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves, by Karen Joy Fowler
Close5 is an eBay marketplace that lets you buy and sell with other users nearby. It’s hyper local: buyers get to set the distance they want to browse in, so you only see items as far as YOU are willing to meet or pick up.
Download Close5 for free in the Apple app store or Google play store today so you can turn your clutter into cash.
Prep Dish is a healthy subscription-based meal planning service. When you sign up, you’ll receive an email every week with a grocery list and instructions for prepping your meals ahead of time. After a couple of hours on the weekend, you’ll have all of your meals ready for the entire week. Choose from gluten-free, paleo, auto-immune protocol, or the Whole 30-compliant reset plan.
Prep Dish’s founder Allison is giving What Should I Read next listeners a free two-week trial. To get started and get this amazing deal click here to go the PrepDish site and use the code READNEXT to get your free two-week trial. You can’t beat that!
Do YOU have an idea for what Katherine should read next? Tell us in comments!