Today we’re offering up stories about life and love that are uniquely ours. Tell us about why you got married at 21, or 34–or why you didn’t. Tell us about your first kiss, about falling in love, about breaking your heart (or someone else’s). Tell us about how you found The One, or about how you’re still looking, or how you’ve given up.
Here’s how this works:
- Link up a post you’ve written sharing a love story that’s uniquely yours, and leave the link to that specific post (not your home page).
- Link back to this post so your readers can find everyone’s posts.
- Please visit at least a few other blogs. I’m sure they’d love to hear your comments!
- Please share about the carnival through facebook, twitter, pinterest as you feel comfortable.
- Let me know in the comments what your favorite posts are. I’ll be sharing your favorites (and mine) on the blog, and on facebook and twitter. (Join the MMD facebook community here, or follow me on twitter here.)
Thanks so much for sharing your words and for coming here to read Modern Mrs Darcy. I’m so grateful for you and for the community here.