Taking Charge of Your Fertility: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement, and Reproductive Health
Every woman needs this information–but nobody talks about it. We don’t discuss these intimate issues with our friends, and most of us don’t get this in-depth information from our doctors. TCOYF stands in this void.
This new edition for the twentieth anniversary of the groundbreaking national bestseller provides all the information you need to monitor your menstrual cycle—along with updated information on the latest reproductive technologies
Are you unhappy with your current method of birth control? Or demoralized by your quest to have a baby? Do you experience confusing signs and symptoms at various times in your cycle? This invaluable resource provides the answers to your questions while giving you amazing insights into your body.
Taking Charge of Your Fertility has helped literally hundreds of thousands of women avoid pregnancy naturally, maximize their chances of getting pregnant, or simply gain better control of their gynecological and sexual health. Toni Weschler thoroughly explains the empowering Fertility Awareness Method (FAM), which in only a couple of minutes a day allows you to:
- Enjoy highly effective and scientifically proven birth control without chemicals or devices
- Maximize your chances of conception before you see a doctor or resort to invasive high-tech options
- Expedite your fertility treatment by quickly identifying impediments to pregnancy achievement
- Gain control and a true understanding of your gynecological and sexual health
This new edition includes:
- A fully revised and intuitive charting system
- A selection of personalized master charts for birth control, pregnancy achievement, breastfeeding, and menopause
- An expanded sixteen-page color insert that reflects the book’s most important concepts
- Six brand-new chapters on topics including balancing hormones naturally, preserving your future fertility, and three medical conditions all women should be aware of