It's Tuesday, which means a new episode of What Should I Read Next!
Tsh and I discuss the importance of where she reads, author stories on and off the page, books for book nerds, and her love of simple stories well told.
Books discussed in this episode:
Also mentioned in this episode:
• The perfect summer reading for every Myers-Briggs personality type
• The 2016 Reading Challenge (This is why Tsh is currently reading a book she owns but hasn't read yet.)
Like the podcast? Your review helps the new show so much!
- Tap/click iTunes or App Store.
- Search for "What Should I Read Next"
- Tap/click on the square picture of the book + headphones
- If you're not signed in, tap Use Existing Apple ID. (If you don't have an Apple ID, tape Create New Apple ID.)
- Select a star rating, enter a title, write your short review, and tap/click Send.