It's Tuesday, which means a new episode of What Should I Read Next!
Osheta and I discuss the power of fiction, why she loves audiobooks (but only for certain kinds of stories), why she hates a certain much-beloved novel, and her Brown Girls Bookshelf project.
Books discussed in this episode:
Try Audible for yourself:
As she says in this episode, Osheta is a huge fan of Audible. Click here to try Audible for yourself today and get two free audiobooks with your free 30-day trial.
Like the podcast? Your review helps the new show so much!
- Tap/click iTunes or App Store.
- Search for "What Should I Read Next"
- Tap/click on the square picture of the book + headphones
- If you're not signed in, tap Use Existing Apple ID. (If you don't have an Apple ID, tape Create New Apple ID.)
- Select a star rating, enter a title, write your short review, and tap/click Send.
Do YOU have an idea for what Osheta should read next or what she should add to her Brown Girls' Bookshelf? Tell us in comments!