Today’s working woman looks a lot like you.
She’s a stay-at-home mom – pursuing her passion at naptime, blogging & selling handmade goods online.
She’s a part-time therapist – using her pre-baby specialty while her husband tackles homework with the kids.
She’s a full-time photographer – planning for a future that includes a career and a family that she loves.
Today, more than ever before, women are in a position to do fulfilling and profitable work without the mother guilt of previous generations. A shifting work culture, advancements in mobile technology, and the rise of small business opportunities all contribute to the growing field of prospects for women in the work place.
How She Does It unpacks these trends in family & work culture, and gets to the core of HOW you can make your work goals fit into your unique family situation.
Read the personal success stories of 30 women who found – by playing to their unique strengths– solutions that really work for their families. They’ve taken the road less traveled so that your journey can be a bit smoother.
How She Does It is a guide to your future – packed to the brim with the creative solutions, encouragement, and resources you need to make a plan that works in the actual, every day life of your family.
How She Does It will give you the freedom to follow in their footsteps. You’ll learn how to:
- Explore options for the shape of your work life, and plan ahead even before there’s a husband or kids in the picture.
- Abandon old limitations on home life demands leftover from previous generations.
- Embrace this changing landscape where it’s easier than ever to find time to work and be there for your family.
- Squeeze in more work hours without increasing childcare.
- Overcome common barriers like a tentative husband or a seemingly inflexible boss.
- Set priorities for your personal, budgetary, and family goals.
- Create a plan for your unique family situation.
- Adapt your work and family rhythms to the changing seasons of life.
- Meet other women like you who have walked the path of blending work and family–and succeeded.
Get your copy on Amazon
and start making time for work in your everyday life.
A fantastic ebook on a subject that direly needs to be addressed .... No matter your family’s situation or desires, you’ll find lots of suggestions and insight to help you figure out a rhythm that works for your family.
Anne beautifully dissects the trends in work life, where we’ve been as a culture, and where we’re headed. But she doesn’t leave the reader at the theoretical. She introduces the stories of so many women who are walking out a new path for their family, gleaning wisdom from their experiences.
This book is a valuable resource for anyone who is overwhelmed, frustrated, and ready to explore a new way of doing life. I highly recommend it, especially for women in their late 20s and early 30s who are just beginning the task of managing marriage, children, job, and home … you just might find the answer you’ve been waiting for.