It's Tuesday, which means a new episode of What Should I Read Next!
In this episode I chat with Meredith Schwartz, a self-described Type A, INFJ, and unapologetic listmaker who is trying desperately (and a big compulsively) to hold together all the crazy aspects of her life. There's nothing vanilla about Meredith: she has strong opinions about her reading, which makes for a fabulous conversation.
Books discussed in this episode:
Some links are affiliate links, which means at no extra cost to you, you support what we do here on What Should I Read Next. More details here.
• Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
• Sweet Dreams Romances
• Sweet Valley High Series by
• The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
• Still Life by Louise Penny
• Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
• The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
• Happier at Home by Gretchen Rubin
• The Circle by Dave Eggers
• The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith
• The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling
• The Physician by Noah Gordon
• The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
• The Brothers K by David James Duncan
• The Likeness by Tana French
• In the Woods by Tana French
• Ballad of the Whiskey Robber by Julian Rubinstein
• Home Comforts: The Art and Science of Keeping House by Cheryl Mendelson
• Morningside Heights by Cheryl Mendelson
Try Audible for yourself:
Like the podcast? Your review helps the new show so much!
- Tap/click iTunes or App Store.
- Search for "What Should I Read Next"
- Tap/click on the square picture of the book + headphones
- If you're not signed in, tap Use Existing Apple ID. (If you don't have an Apple ID, tape Create New Apple ID.)
- Select a star rating, enter a title, write your short review, and tap/click Send.