Hi, I’m Anne. I love strong coffee, long books, and big ideas, and I write about all these things here at Modern Mrs Darcy.
I wear a lot of hats: I’m a mom of 4, wife, writer, dreamer and schemer, and I even work part-time in the legal field. I’m trying to find ways to do more of the things I love, and do them well.
Here are a few things you should know about me:
- I’m an INFP and speak Myers Briggs
- I read compulsively–mostly books, but a good number of blogs and a few magazines too.
- I adore twitter.
- My husband and I share care.
- I love to dream and scheme and discuss Big Ideas.
Here are a few things about the blog:
- The original tagline was “redefining the accomplished woman,” a riff on Pride and Prejudice. You can read more about that here.
- The most popular posts are here.
- I’d love to connect with you on facebook and twitter.
- You can sign up here to have free updates delivered to you in a reader or by email.
You can also catch me over at my other blog, Anne With An E, where I write about faith and life.
Thanks for stopping by!