Hello readers, it's Tuesday again! Time for a freshly brewed episode of What Should I Read Next.
Today's completely awesome guest is Megan Tietz, host of the Sorta Awesome podcast, which brightens my personal podcast listening routine each week. Some things to know about Megan - she’s an enneagram 9, just like me, she is a textbook ENFP, she LOVES - I mean LOVES - The Great Gatsby, and she is a bright, bubbly joy to talk to. In this episode we talk personality types, broken hearts, books that betray you, and also dig into practical topics, like how working on a podcast affects her reading life.
(Need a good jumping-off point? Here's the episode I guest-hosted!)
Books mentioned in this episode:
Some links are affiliate links, which means at no extra cost to you, you support what we do here on What Should I Read Next. More details here.
• The Sound of Gravel, by Ruth Wariner
• The Great Gatsby, by F. Scott Fitzgerald
• Carry On, by Rainbow Rowell
• Fangirl, by Rainbow Rowell
• The Ragamuffin Gospel, by Brennan Manning
• All Is Grace, by Brennan Manning
• Let’s Pretend This Never Happened, by Jenny Lawson
• Among the Ten Thousand Things, by Julia Pierpont
• An Unnecessary Woman, by Rabih Alameddine
• An Anthropology of Turqoise, by Ellen Meloy
• One True Loves, by Taylor Jenkins Reed
• Atonement, by Ian McEwan
• Rules of Civility, by Amor Towles
• Special Topics in Calamity Physics, by Marisha Pessl
• The Almost Sisters, by Joshilyn Jackson
• Roller Girl, by Victoria Jamieson
• Homesick for Another World, by Ottessa Moshfeg