Hello readers, it's Tuesday again! Time for a freshly brewed episode of What Should I Read Next.
Today's completely awesome guest is Megan Tietz, host of the Sorta Awesome podcast, which brightens my personal podcast listening routine each week. Some things to know about Megan - she’s an enneagram 9, just like me, she is a textbook ENFP, she LOVES - I mean LOVES - The Great Gatsby, and she is a bright, bubbly joy to talk to. In this episode we talk personality types, broken hearts, books that betray you, and also dig into practical topics, like how working on a podcast affects her reading life.
(Need a good jumping-off point? Here's the episode I guest-hosted!)
Books mentioned in this episode:
Some links are affiliate links, which means at no extra cost to you, you support what we do here on What Should I Read Next. More details here.
• The Sound of Gravel, by Ruth Wariner
• The Great Gatsby, by F. Scott Fitzgerald
• Carry On, by Rainbow Rowell
• Fangirl, by Rainbow Rowell
• The Ragamuffin Gospel, by Brennan Manning
• All Is Grace, by Brennan Manning
• Let’s Pretend This Never Happened, by Jenny Lawson
• Among the Ten Thousand Things, by Julia Pierpont
• An Unnecessary Woman, by Rabih Alameddine
• An Anthropology of Turqoise, by Ellen Meloy
• One True Loves, by Taylor Jenkins Reed
• Atonement, by Ian McEwan
• Rules of Civility, by Amor Towles
• Special Topics in Calamity Physics, by Marisha Pessl
• The Almost Sisters, by Joshilyn Jackson
• Roller Girl, by Victoria Jamieson
• Homesick for Another World, by Ottessa Moshfeg
Prep Dish is a healthy subscription-based meal planning service. When you sign up, you’ll receive an email every week with a grocery list and instructions for prepping your meals ahead of time. After a couple of hours on the weekend, you’ll have all of your meals ready for the entire week. Choose from gluten-free, paleo, auto-immune protocol, or the Whole 30-compliant reset plan.
Prep Dish’s founder Allison is giving What Should I Read next listeners a free two-week trial. To get started with this amazing deal click here to go the PrepDish site and use the code READNEXT to get your free two-week trial. You can’t beat that!
What do YOU think Megan should read next? Tell us in comments!