It's Tuesday, which means a new episode of What Should I Read Next!
Today’s guest is Julie Smith, who you may know from her delightful travel blog Drive on the Left. Julie is an enthusiastic reader. She’s also an American expat living in London, and while this sounds awfully glamorous to me, I was surprised to hear that while her London life has its joys, it presents challenges to her reading life as well.
Books discussed in this episode:
Some links are affiliate links, which means at no extra cost to you, you support what we do here on What Should I Read Next. More details here.
• The Nest by Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney
• H Is for Hawk by Helen MacDonald
• The Martian by Andy Weir
• Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
• The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
• The Leftovers by Tom Perrotta
• Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese
• Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
• City on Fire by Garth Risk Hallberg
• What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty
• Everyone Brave Is Forgiven by Chris Cleave
• Life After Life by Kate Atkinson
• Pilgrim at Tinker Creek by Annie Dillard
• The Sense of an Ending by Julian Barnes