It's Tuesday, which means a new episode of What Should I Read Next!
Today’s guest is Julie Smith, who you may know from her delightful travel blog Drive on the Left. Julie is an enthusiastic reader. She’s also an American expat living in London, and while this sounds awfully glamorous to me, I was surprised to hear that while her London life has its joys, it presents challenges to her reading life as well.
Books discussed in this episode:
• The Nest by Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney
• H Is for Hawk by Helen MacDonald
• The Martian by Andy Weir
• Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
• The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
• The Leftovers by Tom Perrotta
• Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese
• Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
• City on Fire by Garth Risk Hallberg
• What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty
• Everyone Brave Is Forgiven by Chris Cleave
• Life After Life by Kate Atkinson
• Pilgrim at Tinker Creek by Annie Dillard
• The Sense of an Ending by Julian Barnes
The Casper is an obsessively engineered mattress at a shockingly fair price, and buying one is completely risk-free. Casper offers free delivery and free returns to the U.S. and Canada, with a 100-night home trial. If you don’t love it, they’ll pick it up and refund you everything.
Get $50 toward any mattress purchase by visiting www.casper.com/WSIRN and using offer code WSIRN.
With Hooked On Phonics, your child will learn to read, guaranteed!
Download the Hooked on Phonics app FREE from iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon today, or visit Hooked on Phonics online for an exclusive offer.
Do YOU have an idea for what Julie should read next? Tell us in comments!