It's Tuesday, which means a new episode of What Should I Read Next!
Today I'm talking with Sarah Russell Giglio. Sarah lives in Shreveport, Louisiana: she’s a newlywed who loves cooking and The Bachelor and Bachelorette, and by day she’s a criminal defense attorney. We talk about big fat books and a few Southern classics.
Books discussed in this episode:
• Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
• To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
• Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee
• No Greatness Without Goodness by Randy Lewis
• As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner
• Lethal Beauty (A Mia Quinn Mystery Book 3) by Lis Wiehl
• The Thorn Birds by Colleen McCullough
• Liar Temptress Soldier Spy by Karen Abbott
• Five Days at Memorial by Sherri Fink
Today's episode is sponsored by Audible. Click here to try Audible for yourself today and get two free audiobooks with your free 30-day trial.
Don't forget to follow @whatshouldireadnext on instagram!
Do YOU have an idea for what Sarah should read next? Tell us in comments!