My newly revamped ebook is HERE!
The short version: I wrote a book about work/life balance which got amazing reviews, but which suffered from a ho-hum title and a cover that didn’t capture the message.
We’re changing that.
This topic isn’t going away–and my email inbox continues to balloon with questions about how women work. The information in this book has been so valuable to me and so critical to my own journey, and I want to get it into the hands of every woman who wants to do meaningful work AND be there for her family.
Today, more than ever before, women are in a position to do fulfilling and profitable work without the mother guilt of previous generations. A shifting work culture, advancements in mobile technology, and the rise of small business opportunities all contribute to the growing field of prospects for women in the work place.
But if women don’t know what opportunities are available, it doesn’t do them any good.
How She Does It unpacks these trends in family & work culture, and gets to the core of HOW you can make your work goals fit into your unique family situation.
This book contains the information I wish I’d had before I dropped out of the workforce after I became a mom. (I’m so grateful I had a second chance. Not everybody does.)
In this book, you’ll learn how to:
- Explore options for the shape of your work life, and plan ahead even before there’s a husband or kids in the picture.
- Abandon old limitations on home life demands leftover from previous generations.
- Embrace this changing landscape where it’s easier than ever to find time to work and be there for your family.
- Squeeze in more work hours without increasing childcare.
- Overcome common barriers like a tentative husband or a seemingly inflexible boss.
- Set priorities for your personal, budgetary, and family goals.
- Create a plan for your unique family situation.
- Adapt your work and family rhythms to the changing seasons of life.
The regular price is $4.99, but to celebrate the launch, How She Does It is FREE today and tomorrow.
Thanks for letting me share my big news with you.
(I’d love your help in getting the word out: feel free to share!)