Hey readers, a big bundle sale kicked off this morning, for 6 days only, and now’s the time to get it before it’s gone.
If you’re a blog reader, you’re probably familiar with the concept of the ebook bundle. In a nutshell, a bundle is a package deal: a bunch of ebooks (and courses, and printables, and tangible bonus goodies) available for much less than the individual items would total. Much, much less.
(Not interested in this year’s bundle? Scroll down real quick to find out about a new round of #12daysofbookstagram starting tomorrow!)
I’ve been a fan for years and for the second year I’m also a bundle contributor. If you’ve been thinking about getting my One Hour to a Better #Bookstagram class you can grab it plus hundreds of additional resources for just under $30, for six days only. (We got amazing feedback on this class, and I’m so happy it’s included here.)
One of the things I’m excited about this year is that for the first time specially-formatted eReader files are automatically included, so you’ll have a smooth reading experience no matter what kind of device you use. (In the past this upgrade cost $10 extra, so consider it your $10 bonus.)
If the word “homemaking” conjures an image of someone rising at 4:00 a.m. to knead their sourdough, no worries—this bundle covers a broad array of topics, like decluttering and organizing, meal planning and self care, ideas to help you balance all your roles, creativity, faith, finances, and more.
When you buy the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle, you get access to 62 eBooks, 30 eCourses, videos & audio files, 34 printables & workbooks, and 3 membership sites, all curated to give you an insanely helpful collection of resources, at an incredible price. (Individually, the items total a ridiculous $3,687.47, giving you a savings of 98%.)
If the idea of over 100 books, courses, and workbooks sounds more overwhelming than exhilarating, I don’t blame you. This is the most resources ever included in one of these bundles. (And besides, who has that much space on their Kindle?) No worries, because when you purchase the bundle, you’re given access to the bundle site for a whole year so you can download only the resources you want, when you want.
You can see the full list of bundle items here, but these are the things I’m personally most excited about:
- Healthy Moving Focus Class Bundle by Jen Hoffman. Jen consistently puts out top-notch content, and my body is so much happier when I work her plans.
- 4 Weeks to a More Productive Life from Crystal Paine, who knows what she’s talking about here.
- Comprehensive Brush Letter Practice Guide by Olivia from RandomOlive—I think my girls and I will enjoy working through this together.
- The Essentials: 7 Projects to Sane-ify Your Life from Tsh Oxenreider. Tsh’s terrific new class typically retails for more than the cost of the bundle, so this is an amazing deal.
Individually those four items cost over $150, but when you buy the bundle you get them all plus loads beside for less than $30.
The bundle also comes with great bonus offers, and this year’s are great—especially for book lovers! You get:
- 3 free months of Scribd—free books and audiobooks! ($26.97 value)
- 1 month of BookRoo—more books! (A book box for kids. $18 value)
- $15 gift certificate for Cultivate What Matters (Use this for PowerSheets or Lara’s adorable stickers—this was one of my favorite bonuses last year.)
- Kiwi Crate—we’re fans around here. (Science and art kits for kids starting. $19.95 value)
- $15 gift certificate for Strawesome—We use our glass Strawesome straws every day.
The sale ends at midnight on Monday, April 16 so don’t wait. Everything you need to know is right here on this page. Look it over, decide for yourself if it’s for you, and enjoy. I think you will.
And now … a #bookstagram challenge!
To celebrate my #bookstagram class being in the bundle, we’ll be doing another #12daysofbookstagram starting tomorrow! Same topics as last time, but I suspect you’ve got a new rotation of books to share. If this is your first Instagram challenge, I lay out the basics here. Find me on Instagram @annebogel and I hope to be seeing you in the #12daysofbookstagram feed.
P.S. If you buy the bundle by the end of the day Thursday (tomorrow), you also get a FREE Style Challenge from Get Your Pretty On. I checked this out the other day and it was so fun to pick the challenge I wanted to match my life and style goals.