Dear readers, if you want a clean start for your New Year, this one’s for you.
The U.S. postal service (and its cohorts FedEx and UPS) made my list of things that worked for me in 2015, because I love not shopping—or at least, not going shopping. I’ve become quick to sign up for services that let me put a small portion of my life on autopilot, keeping me out of the car and out of the stores.
It’s a small, inexpensive way to make my life easier and a little more enjoyable, freeing up more time for what matters.
Of these services, ePantry is among my favorites. They ship high quality, environmentally-friendly brands like Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day, Method, Yes to Carrots, Tom’s of Maine, Seventh Generation, and more straight to your door, at a discounted price.
My family’s ordered a monthly box from ePantry for over a year now, and they’ve been an absolute delight to do business with. Since I started using ePantry, the quality of our household cleaners has gone up, our cash outlay for those household goods has gone down, we’ve never run out of shampoo or toilet paper, and I’ve dramatically cut the frequency of my Target runs (which saves even more time and money).
I’ve been so impressed at the quality and consistency of their products, the helpfulness of their staff, and by just how darn easy and pleasant the whole process is.
That’s why I’m so excited to share a special New Year’s offer ePantry has for MMD readers. When you sign up for ePantry using this referral link, you’ll get a free Mrs. Meyer’s Cleaning Kit (worth $37.74). The offer includes a Casabella cleaning caddy, Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap, Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap, Grove Collaborative kitchen towel and Grove Collaborative walnut scrubber sponges.
This is an incredible value and the products are fantastic. (My own cleaning kit got delivered last week and we’re putting it to good use. The caddy is new to me and it fits perfectly right under my sink; the other products are already standbys around here.)
Along with monthly deliveries from ePantry, the Mrs. Meyer’s Cleaning Kit has been a huge timesaver for me as I get my home ready for the New Year (and get our kitchen ready for its new paint job, finally!)
Here’s how ePantry works:
1. Sign up for ePantry through this link. You’ll receive the Mrs. Meyer’s Cleaning Kit free when you sign up.
2. Answer a few quick questions about your family and how clean your home is. (Be honest!) This only takes 30 seconds and customizes your first basket. To make things easy, ePantry and I have created a sample basket filled with some of my favorite products. (Some of these are longtime favorites, but you all introduced me to Method’s Antibac bathroom cleaner and toilet cleaner and I’m so thankful.)
3. Once you’ve answered the questions, you can finalize the basket of products to suit your needs by adding or removing items. Choose the combination of products and scents you want to receive in your first box.
4. To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20.
5. You made it! Click finish & pay and place your order.
6. Stick to your New Year’s resolution with free shipping on your second order. To receive free shipping, make sure you select the free 60 day VIP Trial after you check out.
7. Already hooked on ePantry? Existing customers click here to get 50% off the Mrs. Meyer’s Cleaning Kit with your next order.
Don’t forget this special offer is only available until Friday, January 8 at 9:00 p.m. EST or while supplies last.
(If you have any questions at all, use ePantry’s live chat feature. Their customer service team is wonderful.)