It’s Tuesday, which means a new episode of What Should I Read Next!
Today I’m talking with Mallory Rees, who’s getting married next month and is looking for good books to take on her honeymoon. Regardless of your marital status, this episode is for you if you love a good page-turner—with substance.
Books discussed in this episode:
Some links are affiliate links. More details here.
• What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty
• The Post-Birthday World by Lionel Shriver
• We Need to Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shriver
• Maybe in Another Life by Taylor Jenkins Reid
• The Thousand Dollar Tan Line: A Veronica Mars Mystery by Rob Thomas and Jennifer Graham
• Mr. Kiss and Tell: A Veronica Mars Mystery by Rob Thomas and Jennifer Graham
• Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng
• Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
• Tiny Little Thing by Beatriz Williams
• No One Knows by J. T. Ellison
• The Nest by Cynthia d’Aprix Sweeney
Also mentioned in this episode: