It's Tuesday, which means a new episode of What Should I Read Next!
We discuss the inner battle between reading what you love and reading what you feel like you should love. I recommend three bittersweet books that Jacey can enjoy without second-guessing herself about her taste.
Books Discussed in this Episode
Some links are affiliate links, which means at no extra cost to you, you support what we do here on What Should I Read Next. More details here.
• Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
• Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls
• Bittersweet: Thoughts on Change, Grace, and Learning the Hard Way by Shauna Niequist
• Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
• Everyone is Beautiful: A Novel by Katherine Center
• Fates and Furies: A Novel by Lauren Groff
• Just Mercy: A Story of Justice and Redemption by Bryan Stevenson
• The Unfortunates: A Novel by Sophie McManus
• A Homemade Life: Stories and Recipes from My Kitchen Table by Molly Wizenberg
• The Road by Cormac McCarthy
• Ursula, Under by Ingrid Hill