Readers and healthy living enthusiasts: this one’s for you. The timing is right to kick-start your New Year’s resolutions or keep you and your family in fantastic health throughout the sickness-prone winter.
The Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle is back for two days only. I bought this for myself back in the fall and have been very happy with it. Its goal: to make healthy living less stressful and more enjoyable. The smart people behind the Ultimate Bundles sales have put together a package with a value of over $2000, and they’re selling it for $29.97, or $39.97 if you’d like Kindle edition instead of PDFs.
I have no idea how they make that math work, but they’ve been doing this for years and they’re legit. I’ve been very happy with the deals I’ve gotten from Ultimate Bundles in the past, and have gotten exponentially more value out of the resources than the $30 I paid.
This year’s package includes over 90 digital products on topics like natural remedies, essential oils, real food recipes, paleo & allergy-friendly eating, fitness & weight loss and much more.
I’ve already reviewed all these resources. These are the books I was especially happy to get from this bundle:
• CROCK’D Slow Cooker Freezer Meals from Kelly at New Leaf Wellness ($9.99). My family would eat these meals, and I love the idea of stocking my freezer with crock pot meals for fall.
• Oh Lardy’s Guide to Fermenting Fruits and Vegetables from Kelly and Tamara at Oh Lardy ($9.99). I was so excited to see this in the bundle. I’m convinced my family needs more good bacteria in our lives, but I find the whole thing intimidating. I love the looks of this step-by-step, picture-heavy guide.
• Caveman Feast from George at Civilized Caveman Cooking and Abel at Fat-Burning Man ($47).
• Heal Your Gut from Lee at Supercharged Food ($79).
• The Healthy Lunch Box from Katie at Kitchen Stewardship ($9.99). So many good ideas here.
• Detox Your Home Handbook from Katie at Wellness Mama ($19).
• We Can ALL Scream for Ice Cream from Jennifer at Predominantly Paleo and Katie at The Real Food Guide (9.99).
Those 7 books alone carry a $184.96 price tag when purchased a la carte, but are all included in the course.
These are a few of the courses my kids and I have used:
• Urban Farming for Kids from DaNelle at Weed ‘Em & Reap. ($24.95) My daughters (ages 8 and 10) LOVE the looks of this.
• Lacto-Fermentation from Wardeh at GNOWFGLINS ($20). I’m convinced my family needs to eat more healthy bacteria but I’m so intimidated. This should help.
• Get Cultured from Jenny at Nourished Kitchen ($147). Ditto the above.
• Healthy Moving core workshop from Jennifer at Healthy Moving ($79). Jen’s courses are always top-notch.
These courses carry a value of $288.95, but are all included in the course.
This year’s bundle comes with some crazy good bonuses, worth almost $225. View the full list here. I’m highlighting a few favorites:
- ePantry – FREE hand soap + $8 credit on one shipment, FREE dish soap + $8 credit on the next shipment, AND 60-day VIP access with FREE shipping ($30 value). I’m a happy ePantry customer.
- Plant Therapy – Lemon, lavender and peppermint essential oil set ($25.92 value). These are the basic oils I take for allergies every morning.
- Craftsy – 1 FREE online class ($44.99 value). Sarah (my 10yo) loves these—I’m letting her use the credit to take a gardening class.
- Trilight Health — FREE 2-oz liquid herbal formula or $15 off larger bottles ($15 value)
- GetKombucha— FREE 30 ml bottle of Kombucha Pro ($39.99 value), which is available for new purchasers as well as those who purchased the bundle during the original sale.
Besides being helpful and inspiring, one of the things I like best about the bundle is the price. By offering the bundle for a short time only, they’re able to give you access to over $2000 worth of amazing products for a whopping 97% off!
Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click “Get my copy now!” to go through their simple 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus products.
- Use their Getting Started Interactive Guides to pick the area you want to tackle first and start making healthy changes.
(It’s backed by a full 30-day guarantee, so you can know for sure that it’s right for you.)
I’d hate for you to miss out, so click HERE to learn more or buy the bundle.