Another Tuesday morning, another new episode of What Should I Read Next!
Today’s guest is an early member of the WSIRN family. If you were a listener back at the very beginning of our show, you have Knox to thank for getting the first 11 episodes into your ears as our behind-the-scenes producer. You may ALSO know him as the cohost of The POPcast with Knox and Jamie, a personal favorite podcast of my own.
In this episode Knox and I discuss star-studded audiobooks, how much nostalgia a book can take before it's overkill, and more... while I tried to stay cool about my fear of getting RED lighted on a future episode of the POPcast. If you don’t have a clue what I’m talking about, you'll just have to hit that PLAY button. 😉
Books mentioned in this episode:
Some links are affiliate links, which means at no extra cost to you, you support what we do here on What Should I Read Next. More details here.
• We Are Not Prepared: A Gripping Domestic Drama, by Meg Little Reilly
• Author Rob Bell
• The Brothers Karamazov, by Fyodor Dostoevsky
• Author Emily St. John Mandel
• Station Eleven, by Emily St John Mandel
• The Secret History, by Donna Tartt
• The Goldfinch, by Donna Tartt
• Before the Fall, by Noah Hawley
• Ready Player One, by Ernest Cline
• Razor Girl, by Carl Hiaasen
• Lincoln in the Bardo, by George Saunders
• The Expats, by Chris Pavone
• The Accident, by Chris Pavone
• The Good Father, Noah Hawley
• The Road, by Cormac McCarthy
• "The Gone Girl With The Dragon Tattoo On The Train", by Emily St John Mandel via FiveThirtyEight
• Books on the Nightstand #374: Commercial vs. literary fiction
• I Don’t Even Own A Television podcast: Ready Player One
• Chris Pavone on Books On The Nightstand podcast