It's Tuesday, which means a new episode of What Should I Read Next!
Today’s guest is Stacey Loscalzo, a mother of two girls, book reviewer for Great New Books., and former reading specialist in New Jersey, just outside New York City. Stacey always has a book going, and she’s looking for titles that will compel her to READ when she has ten minutes to spare—instead of checking facebook.
Like most guests, she had a terrible time narrowing it down to three favorites, and I had so many ideas for her I had just as hard a time narrowing down my recommendations, but we figure it out.
Books discussed in this episode:
Some links are affiliate links, which means at no extra cost to you, you support what we do here on What Should I Read Next. More details here.
• A Window Opens by Elisabeth Egan
• Before the Fall by Noah Hawley
• The One-in-a-Million Boy by Monica Wood
• The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
• Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
• Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
• Modern Lovers by Emma Straub
• Enchanted Islands by Allison Amend
• The Swans of Fifth Avenue: A Novel by Melanie Benjamin
• The Aviator's Wife: A Novel by Melanie Benjamin
• The Paris Wife: A Novel by Paula McLain
• Love and Other Ways of Dying: Essays by Michael Paterniti
• The Telling Room: A Tale of Love, Betrayal, Revenge, and the World’s Greatest Piece of Cheese by Michael Paterniti
• The Expats: A Novel by Chris Pavone
Today's episode is sponsored by Blue Apron.
For less than $10 per meal, Blue Apron delivers seasonal recipes along with pre-portioned ingredients right to your doorstep so you can make delicious, home-cooked meals.
Check out this week’s menu and get your first three meals free—with free shipping. Just visit Blue Apron here to get started.
Today's episode is also sponsored by Hooked on Phonics.
With Hooked On Phonics, your child will learn to read, guaranteed!
Download the Hooked on Phonics app FREE from iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon today, or visit Hooked on Phonics online for an exclusive offer.
Do YOU have an idea for what Stacey should read next? Tell us in comments!