It's Tuesday, which means a new episode of What Should I Read Next!
Today I'm talking with Breanne Mosher, a self-described history nerd and travel lover who lives in Nova Scotia with her family. She documents her family's adventures (with beautiful photos) at This Vintage Moment, where she explores the everyday extraordinary. Connect with her on her blog and Instagram.
Books discussed in this episode:
• A Homemade Life by Molly Wizenberg
• The Emily Starr Collection by L. M. Montgomery
• Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
• Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
• Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Gary Mckeown
• Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
• The Knockoff by Lucy Sykes and Jo Piazza
• Jane Steele by Lyndsay Faye
• The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh
• Astonish Me by Maggie Shipstead
Today's episode is sponsored by Prep Dish.
Prep Dish is a healthy subscription-based meal planning service. When you sign up, you’ll receive an email every week with a grocery list and instructions for prepping your meals ahead of time. After a couple of hours on the weekend, you’ll have all of your meals ready for the entire week. You’ll save time and have some amazingly delicious meals like Smoky Paprika Chicken Legs with Roasted Carrots, Parsnips & Fennel or Turkey & Zucchini Lasagna.
We're currently loving the Prep Dish's paleo plan at my house. You can try it too, for free, because Prep Dish’s founder Allison is giving What Should I Read next listeners a free two-week trial. To get started and get this amazing deal click here to go the PrepDish site and use the code READNEXT to get your free two-week trial. You can’t beat that!
What do you think Breanne should read next? Tell us in comments!