It's not Tuesday, but today we have a special Friday bonus episode of What Should I Read Next!
For today’s bonus episode we have a very special guest: my 8 year old daughter Lucy. Lucy lives in Louisville, Kentucky with her mom (me!) and her dad and her three siblings (two older, one younger). She’s a third grader who loves music, sports, and all kinds of animals, and her picks today are going to remind you about all the books that made YOU first fall in love with reading.
Books discussed in this episode:
Some links are affiliate links. More details here.
• The Mother Daughter Book Club series by Heather Vogel Frederick
• Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O'Dell
• Zia by Scott O'Dell
• The Lemonade War by Jacqueline Davies
• Muggie Maggie by Beverly Cleary
• The Ramona books by Beverly Cleary
• Dear Pen Pal by Heather Vogel Frederick
• Wish You Were Eyre by Heather Vogel Frederick
• Black Beauty by Anna Sewell
• Miracle on 34th Street by Valentine Davies
• The Little House series by Laura Ingalls Wilder
• Gone-Away Lake by Elizabeth Enright
• Betsy-Tacy by Maud Hart Lovelace
• Roller Girl by Victoria Jamieson
Also mentioned in this episode: