It's Tuesday, which means a new episode of What Should I Read Next!
Today's guest is Grace Martin, a 12-year-old bibliophile who lives with her family outside Chicago. Grace loves Harry Potter, dystopian novels, and strong plotting and she’s incredibly well spoken about her taste in literature. I also chat a bit with Grace’s mom Lara about raising readers and helping kids choose good books for themselves.
Books discussed in this episode:
Some links are affiliate links, which means at no extra cost to you, you support what we do here on What Should I Read Next. More details here.
• Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl
• Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J. K. Rowling
• The Martian by Andy Weir
• The Warriors Series by Erin Hunter
• Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer
• Hoot by Carl Hiaasen
• Divergent by Veronica Roth
• All Summer in a Day by Ray Bradbury
• Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
• The Age of Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker
• Ultraviolet by R. J. Anderson
• Wednesday Is Indigo Blue: Discovering the Brain of Synesthesia by David Eagleman